Life Insurance Forum 2012
1st Anniversary Thai RBC – Role of Capital
30th November 2012
Swissotel Nai Lert Park, Wireless Road
Thai Life Assurance Association, Towers Watson (Thailand) Limited
Please click below to download the presentation slides.
1. 1st Anniversary of Thai RBC
Rosaporn Attawiriyanupap, VP – Actuarial Dept. , ACE Life Assurance Company Limited:
2. Life After RBC: Impact and Opportunities
Wilaiporn Suwanmalai, SVP of Product Management Dept., ING Life Limited:
3. How to improve liability risk charge and CAR ratio under RBC Thailand framework?
Tommy Pichet, Vice President, Society of Actuaries of Thailand:
4. GPV Assumption Setting – How to determine and pass auditor review?
Suwaphand Sangprakai, EVP, Manulife Insurance (Thailand) PCL:
5. Using Technology to Simplify Actuarial Cycle, especially Capital Modelling
Itt Apiraktivong, CFO, Ocean Life Insurance PCL:
6. Next Challenges – Stress Testing?
Thanita Anusonadisai, Director of Capital and Solvency Standard Dept. Office of Insurance Commissions: