2011 Joint Regional Seminar in Bangkok
Non-Life Insurance Forum 2013 "Thriving in a Changing World"
JOINT REGIONAL SEMINAR on "ECONOMIC CAPITAL"
Thursday, 21 July 2011 @ Grand Millennium Sukhumvit, Bangkok
The 3rd JRS in Bangkok had a fairly good turnout of actuaries, non-actuaries from general and life insurance companies, consulting firms, accounting firms and insurance regulators. There were in total 114participants (including speakers). Please click the item below to see the presentation slides;
1. Welcome Remarks by Donald J. Segal, President of Society of Actuaries:
2. Economic Capital Training by Jorge Noronha, Dr.Sutee Mokkhavesa, Anton Kapel, Penny Fosker:
3. Aggregating Economic Capital by Dr.Sutee Mokkhavesa (Muang Thai Life):
4. Open Forum by Jorge Manuel Noronha (ING):
5. Open Forum by Tommy Pichet (AIA):
6. The Way to Interpret Thai RBC Guideline by Tommy Pichet (AIA):
7. Actuaries and communication skills - an oxymoron? Some thoughts and tips (Mark Saunders - Towers Watson):