Welcome to THE SOCIETY OF ACTUARIES THAILAND
The Society of Actuaries Thailand was established on 7th August 1975 to achieve the following objectives:
1. To set, promote and uphold the highest professional standards among members.
2. To set and uphold code of professional conduct among members.
3. Promote the study, discussion, research into the application of economic, financial and statistical principles to practical problems, the actuarial, economic and allied aspects of life assurance, non-life insurance, employee retirement benefits, finance and investment
4. To assist, recommend and render actuarial expertise or opinions to students, general public, private and government agencies.
5. To act as a center for exchange of information and knowledge among members.
6. To coordinate programs and facilities for the continuing education and professional development of members.
7. To foster and encourage social relationship among members, promote unity among members.
8. Contact and cooperate with domestic and foreign academies and organizations in promoting or undertaking activities related to the objectives of the Society.
9. Unrelated and uninvolved with politics.