Actuarial Competencies Seminar
The Actuarial Competencies Seminar was held in Bangkok on Monday, 2nd April 2012 at Grand Millennium Sukhumvit.
1. Opening remark on the important of actuarial competencies which go beyond functional and technical issues by Suchin Pongpuengpitack, The Society of Actuaries of Thailand:
2. Professional Values – “OIC expectation on actuarial professionalism under the new solvency regime” by Vasumadi Vasinondha, Office of Insurance Commission:
3. Results-Oriented Solution “Setting KPIs for Actuary by Nattanicha Suwannasaksin, Prudential Life Assurance:
4. Analytical Problem Solving Techniques by Ukrit Salyapongs, PicewaterhouseCoopers FAS Ltd (Thailand). Please contact K. Ukrit directly, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Importance of Communication by Andrew Hamilton, Andrew & Co:
6. External Forces & Industry Knowledge – “Insurance Industry Market Update by Noel Ashpole, KPMG Phoomchai Audit by Noel Ashpole, KPMG Phoomchai Audit:
7. Leadership – “How to Coach” by Pichpajee Saichuae, Towers Watson:
8. Maintaining Relationship with Various Stakeholders by Pinpradab Chotiprasidht, Ocean Life Insurance Co Ltd: